- Named after E J H Corner, the former Assistant Director of Singapore Botanic Gardens in the period 1929 to 1943.
- Black and white colonial bungalow gazetted as a Conservation… Building by URA in 2008.
- One of its defining features is the outward projecting entrance porch. Verandahs run along the second storey front façade and at its rear, once used for entertaining guests or a place for relaxation in the tropical afternoon.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens is a 82-hectare gardens with more than 150 years of history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Attracts an annual visitorship of more than 5 million
Singapore Botanic Gardens- E J H Corner House
1 Cluny Road
Typical floor area
National Parks Board