· Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park is one of the largest urban parks in central Singapore.
· Under the PUB’s Active, Beautiful and Clean Waters (ABC) programme, the old concrete canal has… been de-concretised and naturalised into a beautiful 3 Km meandering river with lush banks of wildflowers.
· Aside from its unique waterways, the park features lush greenery, Pond Gardens and River Plains, making it a popular choice with nearby residents for recreational activities.
· The 62-hectare park is also home to a wide array of interesting fauna and flora, making it ideal for nature lovers.
· Fitness enthusiasts can cycle or jog along the well-maintained tracks, accompanied by the soothing babble of the river.
· 5-10 walk from Bright Hill MRT Station.
· Nearest parking lot at Carpark B.
Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park - Retail
510 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
Typical floor area
National Parks Board